Every day some new engineering is introduced in the market and it automatically outdated the existing one. This clearly shows the level of technological advancement we have reached today and how much more machinery of this kind can spread its wings.
Just when you think what more can my phone do, bam! A new feature breaks the ground and takes over what you already have. In the year 2019, when the world is going round and round with questions like; which phone to buy? Which phone will best suit my lifestyle? A new roadie is making its debut in the telecommunication industry every day.
There are a handful of brands, you can trust in the whirlpool of smartphones coming in each day. From Apple to Xiaomi, all the big companies are under the radar of the tech-savvy sphere to have a look at the most anticipated mobiles being launched in 2019.
So, here’s The List of Best 5 Upcoming Mobiles in the Year 2019
- After the successful launch of iPhone X series, iPhone 11 or iPhone XI is all set to take the center stage this year.
- With dual and triple rear camera design, Apple has taken picture resolution onto the next level.
- They have also introduced full- screen touch ID in these upcoming high techs.
- The price range will be kept in mind and it is expected to cost similar to iPhone 10.
- The launch date is yet to be decided by the company, but as the rumors have it, it’s coming out soon.
Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- Samsung has really accelerated its game by bringing in S9 last year. With its remarkable pen tool set and high-quality display resolution, it instantly became an artist’s first choice.
- Since the new S10 unboxing video has gone viral all over the internet, we have the brief insights of its accidental first look features; 6.3 inches diagonal super- AMOLED (3040X1440 Pixel).
- It has a10-megapixel dual shooter in front, 4K video technology, and a classy body.
- Pre-bookings might begin from 20th or 21st February 2019.
- For the sake of physically checking out the phone, you can check out the leaked video available on the internet.
- This Motorola’s technology, already released in Brazil, is ready to enter the Indian market.
- With 4GB RAM, 84GB internal storage, which is expandable to 128GB it might become one of the popular choices soon.
- This affordable equipment costs around $249 (17,600 approx.) in the US, while in India the retail price is expected to be 15,999 INR.
- The display panel is protected with corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
- The upcoming phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, making the task of locking and unlocking of the device quite easy.
- Other functional features of the phone include 12MP back camera with f/2.0 lens and 8MP front camera with f/2.2 lens, dual sim (Nano) space, 6.2 inch HD screen, and 5,000 mAh battery.
- Moto G7 is you go and grab gadget for the year 2019.
- Oneplus has proven its worth and capabilities in the market. With the launch of the 6T model, it has taken the image capturing and sleek design to the next level.
- There are rumors that in the year 2019, Oneplus7 is going to be out by the end of the first 6 months.
- There have been speculations that its 5G prototype might be revealed on Mobile World Congress 2019 by the end of this month.
- Other things that have surfaced about the phone are; its notch less slider design.
- 24MP front camera, and its launch date, which is likely to be 8th of May 2019.
- One of the most awaited phones this year is oneplus7.
- Hope it is as amazing as its predecessors.
- Xiaomi’s Mi9 has already made its first look debut in China. With celebrity Roy Wang holding Mi9 like a style statement.
- People across the sphere are now waiting for its launch. It is expected to come out around 20th February 2019.
- A lot of cool and exciting features like 3 cameras (with 48+13+16 sensors) at the back, volume rocker and power button on the right of the body, a new trigger smart assistant button on its left.
- It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor, a 6.4 inch AMOLED screen, and a water-drop notch.
- This particular variation of Xiaomi will most definitely grab a lot of eyeballs across the world.
In a nutshell, there is a lot of jaw-dropping technology heading your way. We hope you are ready for it.